Groupe Seb is the world leading manufacturer of small household appliances. The group’s products are principally marketed under the Seb, Tefal, Moulinex, Krups, Rowenta, All-Clad, Arno, Calor and Lagostina brands. The group’s activity is organized around 5 families of product:
- culinary products (No. 1 worldwide): pressure cookers, frying pans, sauce pans, low voltage quick cookers, etc.;
- linen care, body care, and domestic comfort equipment: washing machines, irons, hairdryers, depilators, massagers, air conditioners, heaters, etc.;
- appliances for preparing foods and beverages: tea kettles (No. 1 worldwide), espresso coffee makers (No. 2 worldwide), mixers, food processors, etc.;
- electric cooking products: steamers (No. 1 worldwide), fryers (No. 1 worldwide), toasters (No. 1 worldwide), ovens (No. 2 worldwide), barbecues, waffle irons, etc.;
- home care equipment: primarily vacuum cleaners.
At the end of 2013, the group had 28 production sites worldwide.Net sales break down geographically as follows: France (16.9%), Europe (18.7%), Asia/Pacific (24.4%), North America (11.3%), South America (10.2%) and other (16.7%).
Delegates: Isabelle Posth (Vice-President, Financial Communications & IR)
Market Cap: EUR/m 3317; USD/m 3558